YOUR NUMBER 1 READY TO FLY SPECIALIST
We offer a VERY high quality build service at a VERY sensible rate. Built by genuine hobby experts who know how to properly assemble an rc helicopter so you can be sure your investment is safe – unless you crash of course.
Custom build options are also available, please contact us with your specifications.
We can supply a fully built kit of your choice with your selected radio gear and and battery packs if required.
We offer 3 different options when building your heli/multi rotor copter:
UBF RTF 1
Model of your choice built, set up and test flown,
We then take out the receiver and battery then copy the settings so you can just update your transmitter then bind and fly.
UBF RTF 2
Model of your choice built, set up and test flown with a 6 channel receiver or Sats and using Optipower battery’s
We then copy the settings so you can update your transmitter….. then bind and fly!
UBF RTF 3
Model of your choice built and set up and test flown with a Spektrum tx/rx and Optipower battery’s
We fully test fly all models and release them to you flying perfectly.
We also offer a repair service:
All repairs are carried out by a professional and well known rc heli pilot Jason Platts.
- All repairs will be charged at £25 per hour.
- All heli’s will be set up and test flown.
- A basic set up will consist of a general observation of the model, servo direction, pitch (set up for your style of flying), throttle curve setting, tail and gyro settings then test flown this should take 1 hour and will be charged so.
- All repairs will have an estimate for the time required plus parts.
- All repairs and set ups should be completed within 10 working days, if more time is needed you will be informed as soon as possible.
A few words from happy customers